Monday, July 6, 2009

FAB GEAR - AUGUST 2009



FAB GEAR - VINNIE ZUMMO

This post is to let you know that production for the Video "Fab Gear" will begin in August, 2009. No release date as of yet.

Vinnie has an excellent team that works with him on the production of all his videos.

I have just added the song "Fab Gear" to Vinnie Zummo's playlist. Thank you to Vinnie Zummo for sharing your fabulous Music with the world!!

Enjoy the song "Fab Gear" as it's a Fab song.

Peace and Love,

Tina M.


glitter-graphics.com

1 comment:

  1. Hi Vinnie,

    I look so forward to the release of your video "Fab Gear" my fab friend. I am enjoying your Music very much.

    I'll be so excited when the Video for Fab Gear is completed. You have an excellent team that works with you on producing videos so I know this will be a great success for you!!

    Thank you Vinnie for your Music!!

    Grazie and Dolce Vita, Tina M.

    ReplyDelete